Submitted by Rebecca Phimister
Creme Brulee Fudge
- 150ml evaporated milk
- 55g butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 200g white marshmallows
- 350g white chocolate
- Brown sugar for sprinkling on top
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker
- Stir every 15 mins or so for about 2 hours on HIGH.
- Pour into a lined tin and refrigerate, preferably over night.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top and melt with a blow torch.
- Alternatively put the sugar straight on the mixture once in tin and grill to melt.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think