Submitted by Kirsty Schmidt
Creamy Tomato Chicken Chorizo Pasta
- 500g Chicken boneless chicken fillets
- 2 Chorizo Sausages
- 1 large Red Onion
- Small Jar (190g) Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 600ml Cream
- 1 Continental Chicken Stock Pot (gel type) or 1 Stock Cube
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 300g packet fresh Pasta (from the fridge section)
- Dice chorizo, chop onion and cut chicken into small pieces.
- Brown off Chorizo and add onion to soften, add the chicken to seal only.
- Place all ingredients (except pasta) into slowcooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Add pasta to the slowcooker for the last 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think