March 5, 2015
3 hrs 15 mins
1kg Beef Chipolatas (use any sausage u like)
2 large onions, sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 red capsicum, diced fine
1 can diced tomatoes
1 tub carnation cooking cream
3tbsp Tom paste
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
Big pinch of Chilli flakes
1 tbsp sweet paprika
1 1/2 tbsp Ayams curry powder (or ur fave curry powder) "Ayams has a beautiful aromatic flavor"
Salt n pepper to taste.
11. Sear onions, capsicum and garlic and remove.
22. Sear Sausages and remove and cut into bite sized pieces.
33. Add sausages etc back into SC
44. In a jug combine. Tomatoes, Cream, Tomato paste, curry powder, paprika, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and Chilli and pour over sausages.
55. Give a good mix and cook on LOW for 3hrs with "Paper Towel" or tea towel under lid. (This keeps sauce nice slightly thick consistency)
66. Serve with Mash and Veggies or with Rice.
9Note* cooking time will vary depending on ur SC and if u cook from raw or seared :)
Submitted by Brett "Tyga" Danvers
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.