Creamy Sausage Delight
March 5, 2015
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 3 hrs
3 hrs 15 mins
- Yields: 4 Adults
11. Sear onions, capsicum and garlic and remove.
22. Sear Sausages and remove and cut into bite sized pieces.
33. Add sausages etc back into SC
44. In a jug combine. Tomatoes, Cream, Tomato paste, curry powder, paprika, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and Chilli and pour over sausages.
55. Give a good mix and cook on LOW for 3hrs with "Paper Towel" or tea towel under lid. (This keeps sauce nice slightly thick consistency)
66. Serve with Mash and Veggies or with Rice.
9Note* cooking time will vary depending on ur SC and if u cook from raw or seared 🙂
Submitted by Brett "Tyga" Danvers
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.