Submitted by Simon Christie
CREAMY MUSTARD PORK CHOPS
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh chopped tarragon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fine sliced shallots
- 2 Tbsp double cream
- 1/2 lemon cut into small wedges
- 1 cup per serve rocket lettuce
- Preheat cooker on HIGH (when using non ceramic style sc bowl)
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper
- Brown chops
- Transfer to slow cooker
- Combine wine, mustard and tarragon in a separate bowl
- Pour over chops
- Place lid on with tea towel
- Cook on LOW for 1 hour 15 mins
- Turn chops and cook for a further hour on HIGH with tea towel
- Remove chops and foil wrap together.
- Add cream and shallots to cooker and combine on HIGH. NO LID.
- In ten or fifteen minutes your sauce will be thickened.
- Plate chops and drizzle sauce over serving with lettuce and lemon.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!