Submitted by Eliza Ramskill
Creamy mustard chicken
This came about with what was left in the fridge at the end of the week and is now a regular favourite ?
- 500g diced chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small green diced capsicum
- 1 red diced capsicum
- 1/2 cup sundried tomato or more to taste
- 1 x 175g jar mustard of choice (approx 1/2 cup) wholegrain or American style
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 250g cream cheese
- Put all in minus the cheese, cream cheese spinach and pasta.
- Low for 3 hours, added cheese and cream cheese and low 1 hour.
- Tossed with spinach and cooked pasta.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think