Submitted by Amanda Kenwright
Creamy Mexican chicken meatballs with roasted cherry tomatoes
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 sachets taco seasoning
- 1 block light Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- Place cherry tomatoes on an oven tray and drizzle with olive oil. Place in a 200 degree Celsius oven for twenty minutes, turning once or twice.
- Combine mince, egg, coriander and 1/2 a sachet of taco seasoning in a bowl. Mix together then form into balls.
- Throw rest of ingredients into slow cooker with cherry tomatoes. Drop in meatballs. Cook on low for 6 hours. Use cornflour to thicken up sauce if needed. I served with curly fettuccine and cheese on top.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think