Submitted by sherrie sutcliffe
Creamy Lemon Pepper Fish
- Fresh fish fillets (I used Red Emperor)
- 1-2 lemons depending of the taste you want
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup of cream with 1 teaspoon of cornflour for thickening cream
- 2 cups of grated cheese
- Line sc with foil add fish fillets, you can do separate wraps or put in 1 big wrap.
- Drizzle lemon juice over fish,sprinkle 1/2 to 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning over each fish fillets - depending on how strong you like it.
- Wrap up tightly.
- Cook on high for 2hrs
- When cooked mix cream and cornflour and microwave till cream has thickened.
- Add fish to cooking dish, pour thicken cream over fish sprinkle with cheese on to . Put under grill to brown cheese.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think