Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Creamy Lemon Chicken
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups milk
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 packet Continental Chinese chicken soup mix
- Capsicum, 2 thin slices
- Lemon, 4 thin slices
- 1 Tablespoon cornflour
- Soak chicken in 1 cup of milk for hour to keep it moist.
- Brown the chicken breast slightly along with 1 chopped onion.
- Add to slow cooker the potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Then add chicken/onion mixture.
- Combine other 1 cup of milk with soup mix and pour over chicken.
- Add capsicum and sliced lemon on top of chicken and soup.
- Thicken with the cornflour when cooked for a creamy sauce.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think