You can use any cheese you like,
Brie or Camembert would go very nice with this dish
Submitted by Lisa Casey
Creamy hassleback chicken
You can use any cheese you like, Bree or Camembert would go very nice with this dish
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- Cheese slices
- Slices of ham
- 500 mls cooking cream
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Fresh or dried chives
- Cut slices into the chicken, not going all the way through.
- In the slices add cheese and ham.
- In the slow cooker add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think