Submitted by Kelly Hicks
Creamy garlic steak
- 4 slices of steak (I used casserole steak)
- 3 cloves of garlic diced
- 1 brown onion diced
- 250ml cream
- 3 tablespoons of philly cheese
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 handful of grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese
- A little chives (optional)
- Place onion in the bottom of your slow cooker and top with steak and garlic. I flipped my steak over half way through.
- Cook for 5hrs on low
- When steak is almost ready I combined the creamy garlic sauce ingredients (except the handful of grated cheese) in a measuring cup and microwaved for 3 minutes. Once combined tip over the steak and add the handful of cheese. I added this in the last 30 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!