Submitted by Karen Stuckings
Creamy Chili & Garlic Chicken
- 500 grams chicken breast cubed
- 115g of butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons garlic crushed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes (can use fresh chili)
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley to stir through at end (optional)
- Heat butter, garlic and chili on high until butter is melted.
- Whisk in flour.
- Slowly add stock and cream and whisk to combine
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened, whisking every 10 mins
- S&P to taste
- Add cubed chicken breast and stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until chicken is cooked, stir every 1/2 hour so that the chicken juices mix in with your sauce and thickens.
- Add some chopped parsley and mix through.
- Serve with rice of your choice.
- Inspired by Simon Christie's Creamy Garlic Prawns
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think
3 thoughts on “Creamy Chili & Garlic Chicken”
So easy to do and an amazing creamy, chilli and garlic sauce. It has already been requested again and they are still eating 🙂
PS we did a gluten and lactose free version.
Cut garlic amount in half. Went down a treat
I made this tonight & it was very nice, I put shallots on top instead of putting chopped parsley but I think I might try the parsley next time & not the shallots 🥰🥰