Submitted by Larell Adney Strickland
Creamy Chicken & Pasta (Weight Watcher Friendly)
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (fresh or store-bought)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (condensed, like Campbell's brand)
- 4 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 8 ounces whole wheat penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups fat-free sour cream
- Cut chicken into chunks, chop onion and put both into slow cooker. In mixing bowl, mix together garlic, soup, and broth. Pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on low for 5 1/2 hours. Turn slow cooker to high, add pasta and cook for an additional 1/2 hour. Just before serving, add sour cream, mix together and heat through (about 5 minutes). Dish up and sprinkle with pepper if desired.
- For Weight Watchers, 1 cup equals 5 Points Plus if you use these exact ingredients.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!