Submitted by Melanie Miller
Creamy Chicken Carbonara
- 600g chicken breast, diced
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 200g bacon, diced
- 400g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 heaped tsp minced garlic
- 1 can condensed chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken stock (salt reduced)
- 500g spiral pasta
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1cm slice Parmesan cheese, grated
- Mixed herbs
- Salt & Pepper
- Brown chicken in frying pan, then add to slow cooker, along with spring onions, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, soup, stock, herbs, salt an pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, then low for 4 hours, stirring every hour.
- Add cheese, pasta and cream and cook for 30 minutes on low.
- Serve with extra sprinkling of Parmesan.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think