Submitted by Kelly Marree
Creamy Chicken Cannelloni
- 1 box of Cannelloni tubes
- 500g Chicken Mince
- 4-5 Bacon Rashers
- 250g Cream cheese Softened
- 1 Tblspn Minced Garlic
- Onion Salt
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 jars of Pasta Sauce
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- Grated Cheese
- * Mushrooms Onions and anything else can be added to suit your family.
- Mix mince bacon cream cheese garlic salt and pepper together.
- Stuff the tubes with mixture.
- Place one jar of pasta sauce on bottom of slow cooker.
- Arrange a layer of tubes on pasta sauce.
- Cover with tin of Diced tomatoes then another layer of tubes ending with last jar of pasta sauce on top.
- Cover top with cream and a few good handfuls of grated cheese.
- Tea towel under lid cooking on low for 3 to 3.5hrs on low (sc times will vary)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think