Submitted by Candice Burgess
Creamy Chicken And Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 800 grams chicken thighs
- 1 x Capsicum
- 1 x bunch spring onions
- 4 x cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 x leggos sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 x 600mls thickened cream
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 x packet of fettuccine
- Cut chicken into cubes.
- Slice capsicum and spring onion, and crush garlic.
- Add these ingredients together in the fry pan to brown chicken.
- Pop these in the slow cooker.
- Then add pesto and mix well.
- Set on high and cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Then add your cream and mix well.
- Leave in high for around 20 mins and then set on low for another 20 mins.
- The sauce will thicken standing.
- If not you can mix some corn flour with water to thicken a little.
- Cook your pasta on the stove top and pour your sauce over, add a little salt and pepper on top.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think