Submitted by Allie
- 6 skinless thigh fillets with bones.
- 3 potatoes diced small
- 1.5 onions
- 2cups mushrooms
- 1tbs brown sugar
- Plain flour
- 1/2 cup of Coca Cola
- 1/2 cup of Cowboy Liqueur
- 2 heaped tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 3 tsp patak's tandoori paste, mild (optional)
- 1 tsp Parmesan
- 1 bottle chicken tonight- creamy mushroom
- Salt & pepper
- Chives, mint, basil, thyme and parsley to taste
- -chop potatoes into small cubes, dice onions.
- -flour the thighs and brown (optional, I just like the outside like this),
- -while browning add the onion and brown sugar to the slow cooker (on high), add the potatoes once sugar is melted.
- -leave on high for 15 minutes,
- -chop herbs finely (minus mint) and add to SC as well as the ginger, garlic, Parmesan, and tandoori paste
- -add the coke, Cowboys Liqueur and mushrooms, leave on high for further 30 minutes.
- -turn SC to low and add the chicken, chicken tonight and mint.
- -leave until chicken is cooked through, approx 2hrs on low
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!