Submitted by Simon Christie
Country tomato sausage casserole with bacon
- 8 thin beef sausages
- 200g diced bacon
- 410g tin chopped tomatoes (ardmona basil & garlic)
- 1 diced onion
- 1 large clove garlic
- Quarter teaspoon dried thyme
- Quarter teaspoon ground sage leaves
- Throw it all in and stir occasionally.
- Cook for 5hrs on low
- Serve with fresh veges and creamy mashed potatoes.
- (Brown sausages with garlic and onion beforehand if desired)
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think