Submitted by Nicky Rothenberger
Cookie Monster Fudge
- 1 x 340g bag wilton blue candy melts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Few drops of blue food colour
- 1 cup mini oreos (save some for topping)
- 1 cup broken up choc chip cookies (save some for topping)
- Sugar eyes for decoration
- Put everything in slow cooker (except cookies and eyes)
- Cook on low with lid off for approx 45 min stirring every 10-15 min (5.5L slow cooker)
- Mix cookies into fudge during last 5 mins of cooking time
- Poor into 28x19cm tray and top with more cookies and eyes!
- Set in fridge for 3-4 hours
- White chocolate can over cook easily so ensure you stir your fudge every 10-15 minutes. Your fudge is ready when it gets a bit crusty like on top.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think