You had me at “cookie dough” … yummmmmmy!
Submitted by Katie Partlin
Cookie Dough Fudge
You had me at "cookie dough" ... yummmmmmy!
- 600g White Chocolate Melts
- 1 x Can Condenced Milk
- 1 x 230g box Mini Oreos (10 Mini Bags)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 x 100g Bag White Mini Marshmallows
- Place Chocolate, Condensed Milk and Vanilla Bean Paste in slow cooker and cook on high for approximately 1 hour, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- While it’s cooking, place 7 bags worth of the Mini Oreos in a zip lock bag and crush roughly using a rolling pin.
- Open the remaining 3 bags of Mini Oreos and separate them. Use a knife to gently remove the cream.
- Stir in the Mini Marshmallows and cook for another 20-30 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Allow the fudge mix to cool slightly and stir through the crushed Mini Oreos. Once the Mini Oreos are well combined, pour into a lined slice tray immediately.
- Smooth out the top with a spatula and press the separated Mini Oreos into the top.
- Refrigerate for several hours or until set.
- This recipe does not actually contain any cookie dough, it just looks and taste like cookie do (in my opinion).
- Allow the fudge to go a little crusty on the sides and then stir back through. This will enhance the “cookie dough” colour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think