Submitted by Paulene Christie
Cola Beef (Coke)
- 1.5 - 2kg beef roast
- 1 x 375ml can of cola soft drink (you can use diet version also)
- 1 x 40g packet dry French onion soup mix (no water added)
- 1 x 420g can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Optional - I add one small diced onion also
- *Note* You can also use this recipe with steaks or diced/strips of beef also
- Place beef (and onion if using onion) in slow cooker bowl
- Combine other ingredients and pour over beef
- Cook on low for 8 hours for most cookers.
- You may need to thicken sauce at the end with some cornflour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think