Submitted by Lindsey Reid
Coconut Mango Salmon
- Parchment/greaseproof paper/tinfoil packet
- - 2 salmon fillets, thawed
- - 3/4 cup mango chunks (either fresh or frozen would work)
- - 1/4 cup cilantro/parsley
- - 1/2 cup tinned coconut milk
- - 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- - juice of 1 lime
- Rinse of the salmon filets and leave them to one side.
- Combine all of the other ingredients in a food processor or small bullet blender and blend until you have a paste.
- Take 1/3 of the marinade and put it in a container in the fridge.
- Put the other 2/3 of the marinade on the salmon, and slide it in the parchment packet.
- Drop the parchment packet in the crockpot, and cook on low for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Serve with the rest of the marinade as a sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!