Submitted by Kylie O’Sullivan
Coconut & curry scalloped potatoes
- 6 medium-large potatoes
- 1 tin (400ml) coconut cream
- 2 tsps. chicken stock powder
- 1 tsp curry powder (I use Keen's)
- 2 spring onions
- Peel and finely slice the potatoes.
- In a jug, combine coconut cream, stock powder and curry powder.
- After each layer of potato, sprinkle some spring onions and a drizzle of the cream mixture.
- End with cream mixture on top.
- Cook for 4hrs on low
- If it is looking too runny, remove the lid for the last half hour.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think