Submitted by clarissa jones
coconut chicken curry
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 table spoons of curry paste (or to taste)
- 1-2 table spoons of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 3 small carrots
- 1 can of coconut cream
- Handful of beans
- Slice onion and carrots put in slow cooker.
- Cut up chicken into small cubes and add to slow cooker.
- Add coconut cream, curry paste and tomato paste to slow cooker.
- Mix all together and put slow cooker on LOW for 6 hours.
- Add the beans about 1 hour before serving.
- Serve on a bed of rice or with steamed veg which ever is your preference.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think