Submitted by Jayne Barnes
Clean Pasta Sauce
- 2 Zucchini
- 6 Vine ripened tomatoes (the riper the better)
- 1 Green and 1 red capsicum
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 small or 1 big Spanish onion
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Broccoli bunches
- 3 bunches Bok choy
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2 tins of diced tomatoes
- Italian herbs to taste
- 500ml vege stock
- Black pepper to taste
- Himalayan Pink salt to taste
- Slow cook on low for 3-4hours and then blend to sauce consistency and add to your cooked mince
- Season to taste
- Refrigerated well it lasts for upto a week and freezes well too.
- Loaded with Veges and sooooooo delicious!
- I also mix spoonfuls into my fussy mr 4's dinners so he gets Veges secretly
- I add it to my homemade sausage rolls too!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think