January 2, 2015
3 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 45 mins
3 whole chicken breasts (around 650g)
1 whole red capsicum de seeded and cut into strips
2 red onions sliced
3 cloves of garlic minced
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 x 400g of tinned tomatoes (fresh also works)
1 tsp of oregano
11. Place chicken breasts on the bottom of the Slow Cooker.
22. Pour over the tomatoes, garlic and tomato paste
33. Add sliced onion and capsicum
44. Sprinkle oregano over the top
55. Cook on low for 3 1/2 - 4 hrs on low
66. Serve with sweet potato and pumpkin mash with broccoli.
Submitted by Alecia Templeton
July 25, 2016
I made this tonight. Simply scrumptious!!!
July 18, 2016
My family love this. Plus it’s super fast and easy as well as tasty!
All fields are required to submit a review.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.