It’s a very rich flavour and it’s become favourite in my house, hope you enjoy!
Submitted by Kristyann Clayton
It's a very rich flavour and it's become favourite in my house, hope you enjoy!
- 500g diced blade steak or gravy beef (sausages for a cheaper alternative)
- 2 large potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 50g of dehydrated peas
- Can of creamy mushroom soup
- Can of creamy tomato soup
- Sachet of French onion soup
- Salt and pepper
- Dice the steak and place in hot pan with olive oil, set to low.
- Peel potatoes and carrots, then dice them up.
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray, add vegetables first
- Turn steak up to high to finish browning the meat
- Add rest of ingredients to slow cooker
- Add meat last after browning, give it a stir
- Place lid on and put on low for 6 - 8 hrs
- I stir 3 - 4 times during cooking to prevent sticking.
- You can experiment with other meats or spices.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!