Really rich and creamy flavorsome beef stroganoff, it’s quite easy and only 5 ingredients.
Submitted by Maddie Stevens
Classic Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Really rich and creamy flavorsome beef stroganoff, it's quite easy and only 5 ingredients.
- 500 grams beef strips
- 2 x 140gm tubs tomato paste
- 2 x 250gm tub sour cream
- 1 roughly sliced onion
- 1 packet fettuccine
- Mix together sour cream and tomato paste
- Add beef to the mixture to coat
- Place the beef and mixture into the slow cooker with the sliced onions
- Cook on low 6-7 hours
- Cook Pasta separately to serve with beef
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!