Submitted by Karen Cummings (Katy Kat)
Chunky Beef Chilli
- 1 kg beef stewing steak, cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp plain flour, seasoned
- 2 red onions chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tsp hot chipotle chilli paste
- 2 dried chipotle chillies
- 2 tins pinto beans
- 2 tins chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 jar red jalapenos
- 1 Knorr rich beef stock pot
- Toss the beef cubes in the seasoned flour and brown off in the olive oil then add to the sc with all the other ingredients.
- Cook on low for 8hrs
- *** Optional - I added 3 peppers (capsicums) diced an hour before serving.
- The tortilla bowl is simply a baked tortilla which I made using a metal mould.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!