Submitted by Natalie Byers
- bottom layer ~
- 1 x 350gm block of milk chocolate
- 1 x 220gm block of black forest chocolate
- 100gms of marvellous creations jelly crunchy bits
- 1 and 1/3 cans of skim sweetened condensed milk
- top layer ~
- 1 x 180gm block of white chocolate + another 4 rows
- 1 x 180gm of white cookies and cream chocolate
- 2/3rds a can of skim sweetened condensed milk (leftover from bottom layer)
- Put all the bottom layer ingredients in the SC and melt, mix every 15mins for an hour and a half on low.
- When it looks like it is ready pour into lined tray/s, half in each tray if using 2, or one large tray.
- Set in fridge for 3-5 hours until nice and firm.
- Use the same method for the top layer but mix every 15mins for around 30-45mins, it will be nice and thick when ready.
- Pour over the top of bottom layer and flatten out with a spatula 🙂
- Set in fridge overnight and cut into 2cm x 2cm pieces
- Just remember if your fudge doesn't look like it's setting before you take it out of the SC add more chocolate and if it's not setting in the fridge put it back in the SC and add more chocolate
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think