Submitted by Karen Goodwin
Chorizo & Tomato Chicken Wings
- 2kg Chicken Wings
- 1 x Chorizo Sausage
- 1 x Tin Diced Tomatoes
- Deli Sundried Tomatoes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Minced Garlic
- Minced Ginger
- Garlic Powder
- Salt /Pepper
- Brown Sugar
- Chicken Stock
- This is my late Dads recipe, although he prepared in a wok, it will have same result in your SC! I call it "Chorizo & Tomato Chicken Wings"
- So, depending how many in your Fam Bam, cut in half your wingys, sprinkle over with garlic powder, salt n pepper to taste.
- Add on top, your sliced chorizo (or u can use bacon - but I like the smokiness of the chorizo) chopped up sun-dried tomatoes, minced garlic, minced ginger, cherry toms & a tin of diced toms.
- Sprinkle over some brown sugar (will take some of the acidity out of the tomatoes) I also added some sliced mushrooms.
- Pour over 3 cups of chicken stock & gently stir in.
- Cook on high for 2.5 - 3.5 hrs (checking).
- The smokey flavour of the chorizo & tang of sundried tomatoes, make these wings a winner with your kiddies!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think