11. Peel the potatoes and cut slices evenly across the potatoes. Don't cut all the way through.
22. Slice chorizo and place inside the cuts of potatoes.
33. Spread garlic butter into the cuts.
44. Sprinkle garlic steak seasoning over all the potatoes.
55. Sprinkle hand fills of cheese over each potato.
66. Cook on high between an hour to an hour and a half.
77. Switch to low for the next hour and a half to two hours.
88. Use tongs or a flip to get the potatoes out and serve. Serve as is or have it on the side of another meal.
Submitted by Monica Dalglish
Please note that all comments are held in moderation and manually approved. It may be several minutes until you see yours. Please Do Not resubmit your comment during this time.