Submitted by Monica Dalglish
Chorizo Hassleback Potatoes
- 1-7 potatoes (depends on how many people)
- 1-2 chorizos
- Garlic steak seasoning (Masterfoods)
- Garlic butter
- Cheese (as per liking)
- 1. Peel the potatoes and cut slices evenly across the potatoes. Don't cut all the way through.
- 2. Slice chorizo and place inside the cuts of potatoes.
- 3. Spread garlic butter into the cuts.
- 4. Sprinkle garlic steak seasoning over all the potatoes.
- 5. Sprinkle hand fills of cheese over each potato.
- 6. Cook on high between an hour to an hour and a half.
- 7. Switch to low for the next hour and a half to two hours.
- 8. Use tongs or a flip to get the potatoes out and serve. Serve as is or have it on the side of another meal.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!