Submitted by Robyn Clark
Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1 packet chocolate cake ( or use your own favourite recipe)
- 1 packet Cottees vanilla pudding mix.
- Mix cake according to directions on the packet.
- Use a cake tin elevated in your SC or straight in on baking paper , sprayed.
- Cook on high tea towel under the lid approx 2 hours High.
- Allow cake to cool for around 15 mins and then with the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes all over the cake. Make sure you go right to the bottom.
- Mix up 2 tablespoons of the pudding mix with 1 cup of cold milk. Whisk for about a minute until it's starting to thicken slightly. Let it sit about 5 mins and it will get thicker. Pour over your cake and make sure it gets into the holes. Set in the fridge .
- I decorated mine with whipped cream and crushed choc wafer biscuits.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think