Submitted by Louise Finch
Chocolate Orange scrolls
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- Chocolate spread
- Zest of one orange
- Icing sugar
- Mix the 2 cups self raising flour, 1 cup Greek yoghurt and 1/2 cup caster sugar
- roll out thinly
- Spread with chocolate spread (I used milk and white chocolate spread from Tesco)
- Grate zest of orange over it.
- Roll both edges to centre, lay scrolls on baking paper and sprinkle over icing sugar.
- Sc with tea towel for 90mins or more; depends on how hot your sc is.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!