Submitted by joanne ryan
Chocolate & hazelnut self saucing pudding
- 250gms self raising flour
- 250gms castor sugar
- 55gms unsweetened cocoa powder
- 500mls of milk
- 180gms butter,melted
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 150gms coarsely chopped dark chocolate
- 75gms toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 300gms brown sugar
- 30gms unsweetened cocoa powder
- Sift flour,sugar,cocoa powder and a pinch of sea salt into a bowl.
- Add the milk,butter and eggs and stir until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate and hazelnuts.
- Pour batter into slow cooker.
- Place topping ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Sprinkle over batter then pour 400mls of boiling water over the top. Place tea towel under lid and cook on high for two hours
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think