Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Chocolate Fudge Self Sauce Pudding
- 1 cup gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 cup brown/coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons carob/cacao/cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup lactose free milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup packed brown/coconut
- 1/4 cup carob/cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- Mix dry ingredients for pudding in a bowl.
- Stir in milk, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour batter evenly into slow cooker.
- Mix sugar and carob for sauce in small bowl.
- Stir in hot water until smooth.
- Pour evenly over batter in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 2-2.5 hrs or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Can also be done with your usual Flour or Milk choice
- Egg Free
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think