Submitted by Roslyn Potter
Chocolate Croissant Rolls
- 2 x Sheets of Puff Pastry
- 1 x packet Cadbury Baking Chips 230 grams (I only used about half the packet)
- Place a piece of baking paper on the bottom of your SC.
- Defrost 2 sheets of Puff Pastry, cut into 2 rectangles. Then cut each rectangle into 2 triangles.
- Place a handful of Baking Chips onto the Puff Pastry and roll up. Squash one end so the Baking Chips do not come out. Do this for every triangle.
- Place into your SC. Place a teatowel under the lid. Cook on HIGH
- After 1hr, I turned my Croissants Over and cooked for another 30 minutes.
- Best served warm with the chocolate melting in your mouth
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think