Submitted by julie
chocolate coffee magic custard cake
- 4 eggs at room temp. Separated
- 3/4 cup SR flour
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups milk lukewarm
- 125 grams butter or margarine melted
- 2-3 tablespoons coffee powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Beat the egg whites until stiff in one bowl
- In another Beat the egg yolks water and sugar until light.
- Add the marg./butter and beat around 1 minute.
- Add the flour coffee and cocoa and beat until combine.
- Add the lukewarm milk mix until alls combined.
- Gently fold in the egg whites.
- Put in the baking paper lined and lightly oil sprayed slow cooker and bake for 2hrs on HIGH
- Once its baked leave it too cool in the slow cooker bowl and before trying to take it out put it in the fridge for a few hrs to let the custard set for easy removal without making a mess and having it break up
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think