Submitted by Marsha Andrews
Chocco Crispie Peanut Butter Delight
- * 300g chocolate.
- * 1 can condensed milk.
- * 1.5 cups of rice bubbles.
- * 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- * 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter.
- * 2 tablespoons butter.
- * 2 tablespoons of peanut butter for the top.
- Add all ingredients EXCEPT rice bubbles in slow cooker, on high for 5 mins to melt.
- Switch to low with lid off & stir with a metal spoon, every 10 mins for about 60 - 90 mins.
- Add rice bubbles about 10 minutes before the end so they remain crispy!
- When ready, pour into a 20cm tray lined with baking paper & melt 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in microwave for the top. (see picture it was a bit more than a drizzle!)
- Put in fridge for 3 hrs or longer (If needed) to set, then cut into 16 squares.. Melts in your mouth!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!