Submitted by Simon Christie
Choc Ripple Raspberry Gels
- 2 packets Raspberry jelly lollies (360g)
- 4 rough crushed chocolate biscuits (50g~)
- 1 fine crushed chocolate biscuit
- Put jellies into a 1.5ltr cooker and turn on HIGH
- Melt for around 40 minutes
- Lid off
- Stir twice after half time until thick and glossy
- Pour crushed biscuit into cooker and fold into melted Gel.
- Using a silicone spatula, scrape onto baking paper lining a small tray.
- Scatter over fine crushed biscuit and press lightly in with spoon.
- Set in refrigerator for several hours
- Remove from tray with paper and cut into bite sized pieces
- Seal in a container for storage
- Eat at will ?
- A simple slow cooking sweets recipe with a melt in your mouth raspberry hit and alternate choc crunch
- While still warm and during cutting ensure baking paper remains in place.
- Store on baking paper in airtight container.
- Wash up using hot soapy water.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!