Submitted by Paulene Christie
Choc Honeycomb Fudge
- 600g milk chocolate block
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 x 400g packet of chocolate coated honeycomb pieces
- Place all ingredients except choc honeycomb pieces into slow cooker.
- On Low lid off
- Stir every 15mins or so for approx 90 mins.
- Use a metal or silicone spoon to stir.
- Smash/Crush choc coated honeycomb blocks into shattered small pieces.
- I did so leaving the bag sealed and using a meat mallet - careful not to burst the bag while doing so 😉
- Stir 1/2 of bag into fudge mix immediately before pouring it out, mix well.
- Pour into a baking paper lined tray and pour another 1/4 of crushed pieces on top, press down slightly to fix them into the chocolate.
- I had 1/4 of the bag remaining as I didn't think it was needed but you can add it if you wish. My kids enjoyed the leftovers sprinkled over ice-cream instead.
- Refrigerate to set. I find overnight to be best 🙂
- When set cut into squares and store in fridge.
- Read frequently asked Fudge Making Questions here >>here
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!