Submitted by Natasha MacDonald
Choc Chip Banana Bread
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup milk (more if desired)
- Handful choc chips
- 3 over ripe bananas
- Mash up the bananas, then add all other ingredients together and mash/mix until combined.
- Line slow cooker with baking paper
- Place mixture in slow cooker.
- 1 hour on high with tea towel under the lid or until middle is not gooey to touch
- Serve hot with Ice cream or cold with butter.
- Submitter by Natasha MacDonald
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think