Submitted by Cynthia
Choc Banana Fudge
- 2x 220g blocks of milk chocolate
- 1x tin condensed milk
- 1x teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1x tablespoon butter
- 100g banana lollies
- Break up chocolate and place all ingredients except the bananas into the slow cooker and cook on low for 1.5 - 2 hours or until it is a smooth runny consistency and stirring every 15 mins.
- Mix in the the chopped bananas and place in a square cake tin lined with baking paper and place in the fridge until set, it should be firm to touch.
- Remove from cake tin and cut up into squares. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think