Submitted by Denise Roberts
- 200g Squid Rings
- 1/2 Chilli (finely diced)
- 1 TBL Garlic (paste)
- 1/4 Onion (finely diced)
- 1 TBL Lemon Juice
- 4 TBL Diced Tomatoes (Canned)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tsp Basil or Oregano (Optional)
- Combine chilli, onion, lemon, garlic, S&P, basil and tomatoes in a small bowl.
- Place squid in slow cooker and pour sauce over the top. Combine.
- Slow cook on high for 45 mins. (Stir once for an even cook)
- (Times may vary as my Adesso 1.5L cooks at a higher heat)
- Note: Squid was defrosted when placed into the slow cooker.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!