Submitted by Denise Roberts
- 1 TBL Garlic paste or fresh garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 Red Chilli (finely diced)
- 1/2 Cup White Wine
- 400g Can Diced Tomatoes
- 300g-400g Fresh Mussels
- Add all ingredients except Mussels to the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 40 mins.
- Add Mussels and cook for approx another 45 minutes on HIGH (or until Mussels are cooked).
- Serve with crusty bread and enjoy.
- Adjust the amount of chilli to suit your Palate.
- Tip. Adding a little of the Mussel juice also enhances the flavour.
- Cooked in my 5.5L Contempo slow cooker which cooks at a higher heat than most others. Times may vary.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think