Submitted by Robyn Clark
Chilli chicken tortellini
- Chicken with spinach and ricotta tortellini .
- 1 kg chicken thigh fillets
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 diced brown onion
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- 1 litre of chicken stock
- 1 packet spinach and ricotta tortellini
- 1 block Philly light cream cheese.
- Fry the onion and spices and garlic and add to SC.
- Add cut up chicken thighs and chicken stock.
- Add tin tomatoes
- Cook on high about 2.5 hours
- Add tortellini and place Philly cheese block on top.
- Cook another 40 mins until tortellini is soft and absorbed 3/4 of the liquid.
- Stir Philly through , top with grated Parmesan cheese and serve with garlic bread
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think