Submitted by Carolynn Nitschke
Chilli & Basil Beef with Vegetables
- 500 grams diced Beef
- 3 tablespoons Basil paste
- 2 tablespoons Chilli paste
- 3 Tablespoons Hoi sin sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Fish sauce
- 1/2 Leek sliced
- 500 grams mixed Chinese vegetables
- 400 grams Singapore Noodles
- Flaked Almonds
- Put Beef, Basil, Chilli, Hoi sin Sauce and Fish Sauce in slow-cooker for 3 hrs on high,
- Add vegetables cook further hour.
- Just before serving stir through Singapore Noodles
- Sprinkle Almonds on to serve
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!