Submitted by Felicity Barnett
Chicken with Plum Sauce – Canola, Dairy, Gluten, Lactose and Soy free
- 1.5kg (approx. 10 fillets) thigh fillets
- 6 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 3 frozen spinach cubes
- 1 cup plum sauce
- 1.5 tblspns sticky balsamic vinegar (Woolmore's All Natural)
- 2-3 tblspns cornflour (gluten free)
- Place thigh fillets in slow cooker.
- Put onions, garlic and spinach on top of chicken.
- Pour sauce and balsamic over chicken.
- Cook for 5-6 hours on low (5.5L Sunbeam Slow Cooker)
- Use cornflour to thicken if required.
- Serving suggestion:with Spiced Sweet Potatoes, Mash Potatoes and Corn... orwith rice and asprinkle cashew nuts on top.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think