Submitted by Sherrie Sutcliffe
Chicken stuffed with philly cheese, apricot, cherrys & nuts and wrapped in bacon
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 hand full of fresh cherrys and deseed them
- 1 hand full of dried apricots, chopped
- philly cheese
- some crushed nuts for sprinkling
- 4 rashes of bacon
- Lay chicken thighs out and flatten out a little, spread some philly cheese over thighs, add apricots, cherrys and crushed nuts,roll and wrap in bacon and secure with tooth picks.
- Add baking paper to sc and add chicken to cook
- Cook for 4-5 hrs high
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!