Submitted by Veronica Chandler
- 150 g mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons garlic crushed
- 6 chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 500 g fettuchini cooked
- Add mushrooms, onion and garlic to slow cooker
- Stir in paprika, corn flour, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, stock cube, water and white wine vinegar.
- Add chicken to mixture.
- Cook for 8 hours low or low all day.
- Stir in sour cream. Simmer for 1-2 mins, until heated through.
- Serve with fettuccine.
Tried this recipe?Scroll Down To Share What You Think